Welcome to Advanced QTP!
Quality Tools & Tips for Professionals
Why is it a good idea to get a Premium membership?
- Get full access to ALL the site’s materials and forums.
- Get access to articles, tips and tools that are published periodically.
- Get access to members only materials.
- Become a supporting member of a constantly growing, leading professional community. You help us help you!
- Get regular discounts to digital products in our Online Store.
[notice]You filled the form but still cannot access the materials?
Please note that the Premium membership becomes active only after the payment process through PayPal is completed. Otherwise your subscription will remain in pending status and therefore your access to our paid members only materials will be denied.[/notice]
[notice]Do I need a PayPal account to become a Premium member?
No. You can use your credit/debit card via PayPal without having to setup an account.[/notice]
[warning]Important remark for Chrome and Safari users:
If you’re purchasing a Premium Subscription, then keep in mind that there is a known PayPal bug that would prevent your subscription from being activated (no money would be transferred). Please use other browsers to register.
Thanks for your attention.[/warning]
With a Premium Membership you can gain access to the following:
List of Premium Posts
- Rad ComboBox for ASP.NET AJAX ( Telerik )
- Web Extensibility Lesson – Building a toolkit Support
- Overriding QTP’s Native Reporter
- Using Web Anchors to Automate Non-Unique Controls
- Generate a GUID with COM
- The Undocumented DeviceReplay (Translated to Russian)
- Limitations of RegisterUserFunc
- Using Runtime Attributes to Describe QTP Web Objects
- Implementing a GUI Layer with Classes
- Private Investigation: System.Collections.ArrayList
- A Fresh Look on RegisterUserFunc
- Intellisense and COM
- FrameworkManager Version 0.81
- DP in 60 slides
- Object Dictionaries for Generic Functions
- Differences and Connections between Runtime Objects and Test Objects
- Function Pointers in VB Script
- Function Pointers in VBScript
- Scripting QTP
- The list may not be complete and is updated periodically.
- New materials are published from time to time.
Register New Account