Dear AdvancedQTP Community Members and Fans,
The last six months have been one of the most exciting times of my life. As part of my continuous effort to improve the site’s services, which included – among other things – switching to a new, more modern theme and the full-integration of the forums, along with a new toolbar that enables chat among online users, I also launched recently a new registration system. The objectives of the new system are to:
- Improve the site’s performance and availability.
- Enhance the site’s functionality.
- Improve content quality.
- Increase publications frequency.
- Improve the team’s responsiveness.
- Increase community involvement and support.
- Eliminate spam motivated registrations, comments, and posts.
- Enable development of new tools.
After making so many significant changes to the site, I’ve monitored site usage during the last weeks to ensure that nothing breaks and to get feedback. Based on the information, some fine tuning was done and the result is the current registration system.
There are basically two registration types – Premium and Free.
- Premium Subscriptions – Provide full access to the site’s contents and forums. The fees are as low as $5 p/month (for the annual package).
- Trial Monthly (TM) – A one (1) month non-recurring Premium Subscription.
- Premium Quarterly (PQ) – A three (3) months (recurring/non-recurring) Premium Subscription.
- Premium Yearly (PY) – A twelve (12) months (recurring/non-recurring) Premium Subscription.
- Free Subscriptions - Provide access to the public Forums and free site’s contents.
- Forums Unlimited (FU) - Provides irrevocable access (never expires) to the public Forums and free site’s contents.
A lot of time and effort is put into this site for the benefit of the community. If you like the result and wish to contribute to this community project, then your active support is essential. With a Premium subscription you get more and also allow others to get more.
Editor in Chief and Site Administrator
About Meir Bar-Tal
Meir Bar-Tal is an Automation Architect with over 12 years of technical, educational and leadership experience in Software Design, Development and Testing. Meir has helped companies establish solid foundations for their testing activities with a wide variety of software applications and systems and across different technologies and platforms. Meir is a well-known expert in Data-Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid methodologies and has published a number of influential articles on the applications of Design Patterns to Test Automation. For the last five years, he has been pushing forward an ambitious program towards the development of an Object Oriented automation framework named Sunscrit, a huge project which is still underway. Meir is the owner of www.AdvancedQTP.com of which he was a co-founder in 2007 and served as its Editor in Chief, Author and Forums Administrator ever since. Meir lives in Israel and cooperates closely with HP R&D and other colleagues to improve the user experience and productivity with HP Software tools.